Sunday, March 4, 2007

So it begins, this new Journey, of pages which never touched a book

So I, Azeltir, will begin.

I have considered the name Marentan, before, for that was what I was: Marentan tso Yeesha. Follower of Yeesha.

I had a Relto book once. I went and freed one of the Least, and saw the miracle of falling through history. I failed to follow the Path of the Shell. I regret this.

Months later, I returned to the Cleft, but found myself overpowered by malignancy about the tree of the first Journey. Time and again I tried, until, in frustration, I abandoned the pursuit. I turned once more to my studies on the surface, but shadowed the story of what transpired beneath the earth of New Mexico. I read forums, journals, web sites, searching for news, pictures, and experiences of the world of D'ni. I was sated, but not satisfied.

Until I found Relto once more, buried amongst my camping gear.

I grinned, and here I am.

And finally I can assure myself that the Ending had not at all been written.

Azeltir

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.